سياسة إعادة الحجز واسترداد الأموال
Effective Date: January 25, 2024
What happens if a Host cancels before check-in
If a Host cancels a reservation prior to check-in, their guest will automatically receive a full refund. If a Host cancels a reservation within 30 days prior to check-in we’ll also help the guest find a similar place, depending on availability at comparable pricing.
What happens if another Reservation Issue disrupts a stay
Guests must report Reservation Issues within 72 hours after discovery. If we determine that a Reservation Issue has disrupted a guest’s stay we’ll give the guest a full or partial refund, or help the guest find a similar place, depending on availability at comparable pricing. Rebooking assistance or the amount refunded depends on several factors including the severity of the Reservation Issue, the impact on the guest, the portion of the stay affected, whether the guest vacates the accommodations, other mitigating factors, and the strength of evidence provided of the Reservation Issue.
What Reservation Issues are covered
The term "Reservation Issue" refers to these situations:
- Host cancels the reservation prior to check-in.
- Host fails to provide their guest access to the accommodations.
- Accommodations are not habitable at check-in, including but not limited to any of the following reasons:
- Not reasonably clean and sanitary.
- Contain safety or health hazards.
- Accommodations are significantly different than advertised, including but not limited to any of the following reasons:
- Inaccurate space type (e.g. entire place, private room, or shared room).
- Inaccurate type or number of rooms (e.g. bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens).
- Inaccurate location of the accommodations.
- The Listing fails to disclose that the Host, another person, or a pet will be present during the stay.
- Special amenity or feature advertised in the Listing is not present or does not function (e.g. pool, hot tub, major appliance, heating, and air conditioning systems).
How to request rebooking assistance or a refund
To request rebooking assistance or a refund, the guest who made the reservation must contact us or their Host within 72 hours after discovery of the Reservation Issue. Requests should be supported by relevant evidence such as photographs, videos, or confirmation of the conditions by the Host, which we will use to help determine whether a Reservation Issue has occurred.
How this Policy affects Hosts
If a Host cancels a reservation or another Reservation Issue disrupts a guest’s stay, the Host will receive no payout or will have their payout reduced by the amount refunded to their guest.
In most circumstances we will attempt to confirm a guest’s reported concern with their Host. Hosts can also dispute a guest’s assertion of a Reservation Issue by contacting us.
Other things to be aware of
This Policy applies to all reservations made on or after April 29, 2022 and is applicable to the maximum extent permitted by law, which may imply guarantees that cannot be excluded. When this Policy applies, it controls and takes precedence over the reservation’s cancellation policy. Before submitting a request to us, whenever feasible, the guest must notify the Host and try to resolve the Reservation Issue directly with their Host. In connection with resolving the issue, guests can request refunds directly from Hosts using the Resolution Center. We may reduce the amount of any refund or adjust any rebooking assistance under this Policy to reflect any refund or other relief provided directly by a Host. As part of providing rebooking assistance we may, but are not obligated to, pay for or contribute to the cost of new accommodations. We may also provide guests with the option of applying the value of a canceled reservation to new accommodations, or of receiving travel credit, in lieu of a cash refund.
If a guest demonstrates that timely reporting of a Reservation Issue was not feasible, we may allow for late reporting of the Reservation Issue under this Policy. Reservation Issues that are caused by the guest, co-travelers, or their invitees or pets are not covered by this Policy. Submitting a fraudulent request violates our Terms of Service and may result in account termination.
Our decisions under this Policy are binding, but do not affect other contractual or statutory rights that may be available. Any right that guests or Hosts may have to initiate legal action remains unaffected. This Policy is not insurance and no premium has been paid by any guest or Host. All rights and obligations under this Policy are personal to the booking guest and Host of the reservation and may not be transferred or assigned. Any changes to this Policy will be made in accordance with our Terms of Service. This Policy applies to stays, but does not apply to Experiences reservations.
مقالات ذات صلة
- الضيفيمكن أن تساعد سياسة إعادة الحجز ورد المبالغ المدفوعة للضيف في تغطية الحالات التي لا يكون فيها المسكن أو الميزات كما توقعت.
- الضيفتعتمد قيمة أي رد للمبلغ المدفوع على سياسة الإلغاء الخاصة بالمضيف ووقت وتاريخ الإلغاء.
- الضيفيجب التعامل مع طلبات رد الأموال بأي مبلغ من خلال مركز التسوية لدينا.