Exuberant living in a luxury mountain home, having panoramic views of snow capped Himalayan peaks of Trisul, Nandadevi and Panchchuli. Located over a landscaped green hill in a village hamlet called Shaharfatak, a peaceful personal retreat and a splendid escape near Mukteshwar, at just 9 hours drive from Delhi, 2 hours drive from Nainital/Bhimtal. A 30Km drive further takes you to hill stations like Kausani, Binsar, & Almora. Please read detailed description below.
Please Note: Since COVID-19, we have altered our booking policies to allow our guests to make long term / monthly bookings with us. The price being quoted is heavily discounted for long term bookings. Please read the long term booking policy below for more information about rental inclusions / exclusions.
A beautiful luxury mountain Chalet having 200 degree panoramic view of a gorgeous forest covered valley, and the mighty Himalayan peaks (best views between September to February).
* The Chalet comprises of 3 exquisite large bedrooms / suites, each of them aesthetically decorated to bring alive the colors of the mountain bloom - White, Blue, and Pink.
* Each bedroom has an en-suite / attached bathroom
* A large Living room, with 2 comfortable sitting corners to house 6-8 people each (one corner having a fireplace, and the other corner fitted with a large 42" LED TV for family viewing
* A dining area with a 6 seating dining table
* A Large balcony deck overlooking the gorgeous valley
* A fully equipped kitchen
* Lawns / outdoor areas
* An LED TV has been provided in the Living Room for family viewing
* Kitchen has most required utensils, appliances like R/O water purifier, microwave, refrigerator, gas stove, air fryer, etc, and necessary cutlery and crockery
* All bathrooms have storage water heaters for hot water supply (25 Lts each)
* Fans / air-conditioning not required
* Heaters / heat convectors in all rooms and bathrooms for usage in winter
* Electric Blankets in all rooms
* Power back up is through UPS system, which will power the lights, however heavy electronics like kitchen equipment, geysers / water heaters, room heaters, electric iron, and hair dryers cannot be used on power back up in case of a power outage
* Fresh clean Linen is provided at every check in
* Housekeeping / Cleaning is provided daily
* Electricity - 40 Units per day (calculated pro-rata). Enough for running the house with heating. The cap is to prevent misuse / wastage of electricity by leaving water heaters / room heaters left on unattended. Additional electricity will be charged at Rs. 7 per unit.
* Weekly linen change
* No meal is included in the price. We do not provide meals. Please read meals and dining or cooking by caretaker section below for more information.
* Water - We levy a water charge of Rs. 500 per day for the duration of your booking, which is not included in the listed price. Water is scarce in the mountains. The neighborhood does not have a water connection by the Government, and we have to purchase / organize water for each guest, through local villagers. These charges as per your number of nights of booking will have to be paid in advance at every check in.
* Linen change cost is INR 1000 per time (4 guests) / INR 1500 per time (6 guests)
Long term booking policy:
For all bookings 14 nights and above the following will not be a part of the rental price and will have to be paid in addition
* Housekeeping is complementary for first 14 days of booking. After that charges calculated at Rs. 300 per day will be applicable on all days of booking from the 15th day. Example, if your booking is for 25 nights, these charges will be applicable for the remaining 11 nights, and will be payable in advance at check in.
Meals & Dining: Restaurant Dining options are not available in this area. Village meals can be savored in Shaharfatak village. However a great dining spot is at boutique hotel Te Aroha located 30 mins away at Dhanachuli (recommended for lunch), or cafe's at Mukteshwar (45 mins away).
Cooking by caretakers - Our caretakers can help with cooking meals / breakfast. A small fee of Rs. 800 per day is payable to them for their cooking services. Groceries are to be provided by the guests as per choice (please do not ask our caretakers to go get groceries for you as the closest markets are 4 Kms away, and they will need to walk on foot to get them - you can however take them with you / send them with your driver).
Stay arrangement for 2 drivers / helpers is possible at the property. A cost of Rs. 500 per person night is payable for accommodating the drivers / helpers.
Watching the sun rise over the mighty snow covered peaks, or an afternoon beer sitting under the bright sun at the Sun Deck, makes our Chalet a blissful experience. The neighborhood is a beautiful, non commercialized, mountain village, with few residential cottages, and resorts. If you are lucky, you may hear the leopard growl, sometimes at night, from the forest below. The place is a heaven for Artists, Photographers, Bird watchers, and Star gazers.
North Gola Range, Uttarakhand, الهند